Ramsit is very aware regarding the need for security and privacy. Therefore the following document describes how we control private information of our web visitors (“you”). In our privacy statement we outline:
- What personal identifiable information Ramsit collects through all our systems
- What personal identifiable information can third parties collect through our systems.
- What organization collects the information.
- How Ramsit uses the information.
- With whom Ramsit may share your information.
- What choices are available regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Please read the following document carefully, and if you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we
Ramsit is a IT consultancy company based in Belgium.
For purpose of invoicing, book keeping, taxes and other legal duties, we use a legal entity registred in Belgium:
|Company Name||Ramsit BVBA|
|Registered Office||Oude Durme 2 Box 0205
9160 Lokeren, Belgium
|Company type||Private company with limited liability|
|VAT Number||BE0505 994 758|
What information we collect and why
Ramsit is the sole owner of the information collected on ramsit.com and other systems we use. Ramsit collects information on the following systems.
- Ramsit Suppliers
If you are a supplier, we collect information to be able to communicate with you. Part of that data is personal identifiable information. We collect the following, First Name, Last Name, Email, Telephone number. None of this information is shared with 3th party.
- Log Files
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information, and are never given to third parties. The data however is processed by Google Analytics service. We limit the time data is held to 14 Months. After that all data is removed from Google’s services. Aggregate information may be used by Ramsit in order to provide vendor partners with more detailed information on our clients’ usage, and for the Ramsit to enhance our services.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We only use session ID cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates.
- Ramsit Customers
If you are a customer, we collect information to be able to communicate with you. Part of that data is personal identifiable information. We collect the following, First Name, Last Name, Email, Telephone number. None of this information is shared with 3th party.
- Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
- Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, the Ramsit organisation, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Managing your personal information and your rights
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete your personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the on your profile or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We take appropriate measures to respect your rights that include:
- Right to information – which means that you can ask what personal data about you is being processed and the rationale for such processing
- Right to access – which means that you can to get access to view or see your personal data that is being processed or to get a copy of it
- Right to rectification – which means you can ask for modifications to your personal data in case you believe that this personal data is not up to date or accurate
- Right to withdraw consent – which means that we have to stop processing of your personal data after you revoke your consent if the only reason for lawful processing is your consent
- Right to object – which means that we have to stop processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms
- Right not to be a subject of automated processing including profiling – which means that we can not do decisions based solely on automated processing which produce legal effects or similarly significantly affect you
- Right to be forgotten – which means that you can ask (under certain situations) for the deletion of your data that we process, i.e. in case you withdraw your consent or if your personal data is no longer needed for the purpose we collected it or process it
- Right for data portability – which means that you can ask for transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
Updates to this policy
This policy is effective since May 25, 2018.